Montag, 9. Juli 2018

Ist der Krieg in Syrien bald beendet?

Folgende Mail erreichte mich heute:
"Greetings!!
Hello, how are you today? My name is Mr Faiez Ashi Farah, Finance Director of Syrian Petroleum Company (SPG). I am looking for a corporation or individual in your country,that will be of assistance to me to make investments in your country.
Given the number of risks facing the Syrian economy since the civil war, investors are well advised to avoid the region and look elsewhere for investment opportunities,hence my reason for making this contact with you. I want to relocate myself and business interest to your country and require your assistance as partners since outcome of war is not predictable at this moment. Any sector you think is viable will be considered.
Your reply will be appreciated.
Regards.
Faiez Ashi Farah"

Sie warten nur darauf, endlich an den Start gehen zu können. Die Hedgefondsmanager und Investmentbanker, die Möbelhäuser und Baumärkte, die ganzen Geier, die sich auf ein fettes Geschäft freuen.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen